- How many grams of Fiber should an adult male consume per day?
- Can you name all 5 food groups in order from largest to smallest?
- How many calories are in 1 gram of fat, 1 gram of Protein, and 1 gram of Carbohydrates?
- How much (in calories) does the average American overeat in a day?
- What is the maximum amount of salt (in milligrams) you should consume in one day?
- Name two foods that are considered to be complete proteins other than meat.
- How often are the Dietary guidelines used by the government revised?
- The Human Body is what percent Water?
- True or false: If you take care of your body and stay hydrated you are less likely to get sick.
- How many Glasses of water a day should an adult woman
For answers see the bottom of this post
Thursday, May 17, 2012
You Are What You Eat
We hear so many times that "you are what you eat" and it is true. The choices you make in food stick with you far longer than you would imagine and can effect how you move, how you sleep, and how you function throughout the day, and throughout your life. Take a look at the quiz questions in this post to see if you know your facts about simple nutrition and hydration.